Sunday, June 5, 2022

THE POISON OF YOUR LOVE

 https://micheleelys.com/2018/07/09/the-poison-of-your-love-by-upalparna/

 rise out of the poison of your love

The venom I drink to my glory
Taking a sip from the glass of blood you offer me

Your love consuming me with poisonous Intoxication 

Putting me in a state of trance

Binding me in love-lost transition
The semi-conscious and complete unconscious

Rising out of my consciousness

I rise out of the poison to entwine me with…
My soul moves out of my physical presence – 
fading out into ξternity 
I am at peace now ~ 
with the rain falling upon my barren face
Arousing me with your deep embedded kiss hugging my scarred 
and burnt soul
I rise out of the poison of your love!

I Twist and Turn inside and out, I run and hide and play and fall.. Life is the way it is. I am the way I am. Take me or leave me. Writer, communicator, traveler, gypsy, listener, dreamer, photographer, and motivator. There’s more to me. I come from a very simple middle-class background, born and raised in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. I am hopeful my country and my city will grow out of the shadows that act as a hindrance to its development. 

To know more about me, visit meEmail , BlogspotLinkedIn  ©All copyrights Reserved by Upalparna

No comments:

Post a Comment